Homepage of the Dead

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Homepage of the Dead

Dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero Dead series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, etc...

2 posters

PC Game Pass

kidgloves
    kidgloves

PC Game Pass Empty PC Game Pass

Post by kidgloves Sun Aug 18, 2024 10:16 pm

I have x5 14 day trials if anyone is interested as part of my Ultimate Subscription

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/invite-your-friends/redeem?offerId=648f5b69-9d89-47ba-a21d-30f46b94f736

Dont forget to turn off recurring billing
    MinionZombie
    MinionZombie

PC Game Pass Empty Re: PC Game Pass

Post by MinionZombie Mon Aug 19, 2024 12:44 pm

I've just done one myself, so I wouldn't be applicable.

I'm not one for online play (I tried the TCM game and was woefully bad at it and the whole experience sucked, lol), so I found there was little point in it for me. I got to try a couple of games that I wouldn't have otherwise done, and I got to try out Dead Island 2 - but only got so far with it as I found it too tricky/difficult (after several hours of play) for my tastes and style of gaming.

I'm a cranky single player gamer all over, haha.

kidgloves likes this post

kidgloves
    kidgloves

Post by kidgloves Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:24 pm

Dead island 2 is excellent. Probably going to 100% it. Bought the DLC as well. I say bought but I religiously do the Ms rewards scheme which you can exchange for vouchers. Haven't paid my own money for a game or DLC for years
    MinionZombie
    MinionZombie

Post by MinionZombie Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:10 pm

kidgloves wrote:Dead island 2 is excellent. Probably going to 100% it. Bought the DLC as well. I say bought but I religiously do the Ms rewards scheme which you can exchange for vouchers. Haven't paid my own money for a game or DLC for years

Blimey, you must be a machine on that, then! I've only just earned enough for a fiver voucher plus a little more.

Mind you, I don't know why, but I wasn't collecting any of those points for years and years - it's only been in the last few months that it's been suddenly activated for me, what's up with that? I had a handful before my trial with XBL, and since then (even now not having XBL) I'm gradually getting my 10 points per day plus 150 points if I get 5 days out of 7 in a week.

But here's another thing - wtf did they reduce the weekly bonus of 250 points down to 150 for the UK? What a piss take.
    kidgloves
    kidgloves

Post by kidgloves Sun Aug 25, 2024 9:04 pm

I average between 400 & 500 points a day. My ocd makes it a daily routine. Probably takes 10mins a day to get the max points available. If you're disciplined you will never pay for ultimate again. You can get enough points for a 3 month code in 2 months doing it every day

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:05 am